the cottage ...
Contemporary in style with a dash of rustic charm.
Perfectly positioned for the independent traveller, O'Deas Cottage offers a relaxed and convenient stopover. On a working sheep/cattle property, surrounded by acres of farmland, the original limestone home is self contained and has accommodation for 2-6 people.
Built in the early 1900's, the queen and twin rooms cater for singles, couples or families.
- wool quilts, feather pillows and crisp linen for a good nights sleep
- a large open fire for cosy nights
- lazy, shady verandahs over looking the paddocks
- a rescued and rebuilt jarrah table for comfortable dining
- a new fresh bathroom - even a tub
- a compact TV and CD player
- reverse cycle A/C for quick comfort
- games and cards and plenty to read
- a BBQ for summer cooking
- a kitchen - cook as much or as little as you like
- provisions for a hearty country breakfast
Easy to find, O'Deas Cottage is just off the Dukes Highway, only "a stones throw" from the nearest town, Tintinara (4kms).
Whether looking for a spot to have a break or travelling the South Australian Limestone Coast, be sure to discover the O'Deas b & b experience.
"Wow! We were really impressed with the perfect styling. A place to come back to - around the world." - Germany.